<-- Added to move page out of way of Nav Bar -->

Verse of the Day:

Monday, May 11, 2009

Praise God for Flat Tires!

I was truly blessed by a flat tire today.

No, really!

A coworker was driving the vehicle that had the flat tire. We were on our way to an event, when he calls me up and tells me he has a flat tire and is taking the next exit. Fortunately, the tire held together long enough for us to get into a fuel station parking lot.

As we stopped, he tells me, "Your truck stinks!" I had noticed a bad smell some time before at a weigh station, but I figured it must of been one of the tractor trailers that was in line for the scales. (The vehicles we were driving are box trucks towing a trailer mounted LED wall.) Anyway, as I went back to assist him in changing his flat tire, I noticed an odd puddle under the rear axle beside the inside wheel. Upon further investigation, that puddle was a large portion of the oil that belongs inside the axle! If it wasn't for stopping to repair his flat tire, that axle might have failed in a more catastrophic manner.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Irene said...

God is so good!

10:18 PM, February 03, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home